At Whitkirk, our school values are fundamental to the way we work, we learn and we enjoy school together. We spent a lot of time with our children, our parents/carers and our staff to think about what we valued most about our school. These are incredibly important to us and you will see them on display and happening within our school community.
Respect - Achievement - Forgiveness - Trust - Safety - Friendship
For each of these values, we have a Golden Rule:
- We always respet each other and value each other's opinions;
- We always try our best;
- We forgive ourselves and others for mistakes that are made;
- We are always honest with ouselves and others;
- We take care of our resources and move around school safely;
- We actively listen to our friends, family and teachers.