Every child in our school is recognised as individual and unique; it is our aim to help them become the ‘best that they can be’. Our curriculum has been designed to ensure that all of our pupils are given the opportunities to excel regardless of their starting points or background.
We place high value on children leaving with the self-belief and confidence to follow their dreams and aspirations; a life-long desire to learn; feelings of pride in each achievement and be equipped with the knowledge and skills they need to live happy and successful lives.
- Our Curriculum
- Intent, Implementation & Impact
- Extra Curricular and Clubs
- Personal Development at Whitkirk
- Relationships and Health Education
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Home Learning